For the washing machine, we must know how to use it correctly, so as to ensure that the washing machine has a good use effect, and it can also extend the service life of the washing machine. Therefore, we must pay more attention to the maintenance and maintenance of the washing machine. The following is about the use of semi-automatic washing machines and semi-automatic washing machines.
The semi-automatic washing machine requires manual operation to complete washing, drying, draining, etc. Its main feature is that it needs to be operated and monitored during washing, from water intake to drainage, timing and so on. To put it simply, a semi-automatic washing machine is a machine that washes clothes on one side and spin-drying on the other side, and can wash clothes repeatedly. The above three rotary switches are generally used for washing on the left, draining in the middle, and drying timer on the right. The washing procedure is the same as that of a single-cylinder washing machine.
(1) When the semi-automatic washing machine is not in use, unplug the power cord. Remember to unplug the power and turn off the faucet when power is cut, moved or cleaned.
(2) The water temperature is best not to exceed 50 degrees, because too high water temperature will cause internal deformation. In addition, the washing and rinsing should be allocated well, and the washing time should be about 10 minutes, and the rinsing time should be about 6 minutes.
(3) Before washing the clothes, take out the contents of the clothes. The longer straps are best to be tied up. The holes should be repaired so that the washed clothes will not be damaged.
(4) The washing machine is forbidden to wash waterproof clothing such as raincoats and car covers. Before washing clothes, read the label on the washing instructions and confirm whether they can be machine washed according to the label requirements to avoid damage. Waterproof clothing such as down jackets is not allowed to be dehydrated in the dehydration bucket.
(5) When washing clothes, wait for the water to be placed in the specified capacity and then turn on the machine. When draining, stop the machine before draining. After drying, wait for the machine to stop rotating before taking out the clothes.
(6) After washing the clothes, immediately open the cover of the machine and leave it for a period of time to allow the moisture in the barrel to evaporate to avoid rusting of the metal parts. In addition, the outside of the washing machine can be wiped clean with a cotton cloth to keep it tidy.
(7) After the semi-automatic washing machine is used up, reset all the buttons.
(8) When a problem occurs with the semi-automatic washing machine, cut off the power supply and contact a professional repairer for repair.
This is the end of the introduction about the semi-automatic washing machine and the use of semi-automatic washing machine. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.