The inside of the washing machine looks very clean at first glance, but there is a sleeve outside the washing drum, and the washing water flows back and forth between the two interlayers. After a long time, a lot of dirt will adhere to the interlayer. These dirt not only seriously pollute the clothes twice during washing, but also endanger human health. Therefore, we need to clean and disinfect the washing machine frequently. Generally speaking, after the newly purchased washing machine has been used for half a year, you should remember cleaning your washing machine every two or three months.
Put a washing machine with a non-metallic liner into an aqueous solution containing 300ppm to 500ppm (ppm is one part per million) of available chlorine, and turn it on for 3 to 5 minutes to drain it. The washing machine with metal liner is soaked in glutaraldehyde solution with a content of 0.5% to 1% for 10 minutes to 15 minutes and then drained. Because mold is very sensitive to temperature, the survival rate in 35°C water is very low, and it is almost zero in 45°C hot water, so washing with 45°C hot water can also effectively kill mold.
1. Store in a ventilated and dry place, avoid storing in the bathroom.
2. The lower drain must be higher than the drain pipe, and water cannot remain in the drain pipe.
3. When not in use, take off the filter bag and hang it outside to let it dry fully.
4. Take out the large-capacity washing machine to dry the clothes immediately after washing, and don't get bored in it.
5. After washing the clothes, be sure to drain the water in the washing machine and open the cover to dry, so as to prevent the residual water from forming a breeding ground for microorganisms in the machine.
6. It is best to rinse the drainage pipe with clean water after each use.
7. After using the washing machine with the top opening door, dry the water inside with a dry cloth. In addition, the large-capacity washing machine with the side opening door should also dry the water in the gasket embedded in the door to avoid mold.
8 It is suitable to buy a washing machine, you can try to buy a washing machine with a "barrel self-cleaning" function, and clean the inner barrel regularly.
Many hardworking housewives wipe the inside and outside of the washing machine clean after washing their clothes, and then close the lid. But it is this last habitual action that may bring you many unexpected troubles. Studies have shown that after 5 months of use, the mold in the inner bucket of the new washing machine began to increase significantly. Residents living on the first floor of the building had more mold in the washing machine. The washing machine used every day is more frequent than the washing machine used once a few days Easy to breed bacteria. The washing machine with the lid opened after washing has about 40% less bacteria than the one without the lid opened.
Experts pointed out that the environment inside the large-capacity washing machine is very humid, and after a few days of idleness, a lot of mold will grow. The longer you use it, the more chances there will be for mold to grow inside. If people use moldy washing machines for a long time to wash clothes, cross-infection may occur and cause various skin diseases. Experts suggest that it is best to use a bactericide to clean the washing machine once in two or three months of use.