Most of us like to use a washing machine that combines washing and drying, because it is more convenient, you don't have to do it yourself, you can take it out when it's time, saving a lot of trouble. If it happens that your washing machine does not have a self-cleaning function, I don't know if you have carefully observed that when you open the washing machine cover, there will be traces of dirt in the drum and washing tank. In the long run, these bacteria will adhere to the clothes and cause secondary pollution to our clothes. Next, I will introduce to you how to remove the dirt from the washing machine.
Baking soda plus white vinegar is the main cleaning agent for washing machine cleaning. The composition of baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, which has the effect of cleaning and deodorizing, and can soften the water, so as to prevent the calcium and magnesium ions in the water and the soap remaining in the washing tank from forming soap scale insoluble in water and accumulating in the washing tank. The acidity of white vinegar has the function of natural sterilization.
(1) Prepare an appropriate amount of white vinegar and baking soda, the two are better matched with each other.
(2) Cleaning. First fill the washing machine with water, put a cup of baking soda (100-120 grams), let it stand for 0.5 hour to 1 hour, then turn it for about 5 minutes, let the water dry; then fill it with water, turn it for about 5 minutes ;
(3) Sterilization. Fill the washer with water, pour in 4 cups of white vinegar, and switch the mode to maximum power and maximum temperature. After a regular wash cycle, let it sit for about an hour.
During the waiting process, you can use an ultra-fine cloth dipped in hot vinegar water to clean the top cover of the washer dryer, and use an old toothbrush to clean the adding tank of the laundry liquid, and then turn on the washing machine for a washing process. Basically, the cleaning is over. In this way, with the combination of white vinegar and baking soda, the stains can be easily removed.
We can also decontaminate the washing machine cleaning by adding an appropriate amount of bleach, which is simple and convenient. And the bleach must use chlorine bleach.
(1) In 40 liters of water, add 300 ml of bleach. Adjust to high water level, add bleach and stir well after the water is full. The foam that slowly started was caused by the dissolution of the residual detergent in the inner tub.
(2) After about 20 minutes, the bleach will thoroughly clean the dirt on the back of the inner tub.
(3) After stirring and dehydration, dirt will remain at the bottom of the inner tub of the washing machine, and water should be put in again to completely drain the dirt.
Bleach is simple and practical, and it can easily play the role of decontamination. Of course, many people will have doubts, saying that white vinegar is acidic, so will it have a corrosive effect on the washing machine? Do stronger acids such as dilute hydrochloric acid clean up faster? In fact, comparing white vinegar with dilute hydrochloric acid, the acidity is too weak, but we cannot remove stains with dilute hydrochloric acid. Dilute hydrochloric acid is a strong acid, which is easy to corrode the steel axle, destroy the smoothness of its surface, easily cause the axle and the water seal to wear and leak water due to roughness, or damage the shaft sleeve and motor below. White vinegar is a weak acid, its acidity is very weak, and it will not have a corrosive effect on the washer dryer, so we can use it with confidence. Simple and practical household tips, let you easily get rid of the stains of the washing machine. From then on, there is no need to worry about the secondary pollution of clothes, and the health of the family is also guaranteed.